However long or short a viewing visit you would prefer, we can assist.
Many of our upmarket clients are very busy business people. Perhaps you are one of these and struggle to find time in your diary to come and visit. If this is the case, we can help organise an intensive 2-3 day weekend property visit where we take care of all the details and provide a structured itinerary of location and property viewings. The minimum we need, particularly if you have not ever been to North Cyprus before, is really 2 nights and ideally 3 days. If you know North Cyprus well, then 1 night and two full days if possible for a very focused visit.
Or perhaps you are retired or have time to spare and would prefer a more leisurely visit, maybe combined with an independent holiday for a week or more. No problem. We recommend you to the best hotels, show you how to get the best prices, give advice on car hire if needed and you choose which day or days on which you would like to view properties. This can be a better plan for those who have not visited North Cyprus before.
How NCI can assist you
- Contact us or leave your details below and our experienced Marketing Director Angela will give you a call at a time to suit you.
- During the initial ‘phone call we discuss the type of visit you would prefer and discuss how we can best help.
- We can guide you to the most suitable flights and help to prepare your itinerary
- NCI will always offer a courtesy airport transfer as our guest from either Larnaca OR Ercan Airports if this is your first property viewing visit.
- We can also recommend the best quality hotels to suit the standards you are used to, convenient for the viewings and help with the reservation.
- We offer a HOTEL REFUND* should you reserve a property during your stay
- Your visit should include a no-obligation visit to a legal firm of your choice, to discuss the purchase process
- If you wish to hire a car, we can book this for you. Please note, if flying to Larnaca it can be best to a car once you have crossed the border. Please call us before booking.
- The refund is intended to cover 3 nights of your stay. The maximum amount of £350 depends upon the value of the property purchased. Please kindly discuss with our staff during the planning call.
Throughout your stay in North Cyprus, you will be allocated a senior member of our team who will be available each day to collect you from your hotel to view properties and areas at a time to suit you. This is usually our most experienced investment advisor, Mr Sol Klohr. Your time is precious and we are experienced at maximising the value of your time and using our skill to ONLY show you properties which may suit your needs.